Bahar Consulting Business Coaching
Bahar consulting and business coaching are advisors to small companies, government contractors, nonprofits and associations. We help companies make decisions and solve problems. If you are like most business owners, you love what you do. But you also know that having a business advisor who can validate your thinking and help you make decisions would be invaluable. As the owner, it’s easy to get distracted by problems that seem to eat up your day. And frankly, some of these distractions may be in areas where you have less expertise – so making no decision seems the wiser move. Instead, if you could talk through some of these decisions with a trusted advisor, you’d save time and propel the company forward.We can work with you to minimize uncertainty.
Put Our Experience To Work Business Coaching
Bahar consulting and business coaching can provide valuable expertise in many areas. Strategic decisions, marketing initiatives, financial systems, sales training, human resources management and coaching, to name a few. Here are some of the ways we can help.
- If you need an annual review to critically look at processes and procedures and develop a successful strategy, we can help you avoid mistakes and execute thoughtfully.
- If you have a good sales team, but they’re not closing as many sales as you think they should, we can help improve productivity.
- If you need to attract, retain and motivate the right people for your team, we’ll help you build a more positive employer brand.
- If you need an impartial set of eyes to provide insight and feedback about your organization, we have the experience to help.
- If you need more information to make decisions, we can help you get the reports you need to fully understand the growth potential of your company.
- If you’re trying to decide between improving your SEO and buying Google ad words, we can help you understand the difference and make sure you’re not throwing money to the wind!
- If it’s taking too long to get paid, we can examine your workflow and suggest changes.
The point is, we free up your time, help you make decisions, verify the wisdom of your decisions, and help you sleep at night!
Why Trust Bahar Consulting
Something we always tell our clients is to never take advice from someone who doesn’t have to live with the consequences of their counsel. Our business either thrives or not – depending on our advice and direction. While you know your business and you probably have a good idea of what areas of the business need objective evaluation and meaningful support,Bahar Consulting provides the critical thinking skills, and the time you don’t have to evaluate your needs. We recommend practices to ensure success. We are 100% focused on our clients. When you do well, so do we. Our clients work with us again and again. Why? Because when we are able to get results the first time, they feel extra confident about working with us again.
Your Business Resource
As a business owner, it’s nearly impossible to know exactly what to do in any given situation. What Bahar Consulting does is fill in any gaps, providing direction to help you be more effective. We work closely with our clients in the following key areas.
Growth DevelopmentFinancial Management
& AccountingMarketing Strategy
& InitiativesRevenue Growth
& Sales GrowthTechnological
What’s The Cost?
That’s up to you. Do you need us a few hours a month? Or would you like to make it weekly? Do you have one project for us to work on or do you want us to take a 360-degree view of the business? If you’re thinking this might be worthy of a discussion,
That conversation won’t cost a dime!
Who Are Our Clients?
Some of our clients have upwards of 200+ employees. Others are entrepreneurs with a small staff like RWS Consulting. We often advise associations, as well as government contractors. We are active in the real estate, financial, staffing, retail and technology industries. Our extensive work with numerous companies results in a high level of operating knowledge that translates into quick answers and creative resolutions for our clients.